BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

City In Motion...

Petey!
The DJ
Hunny and Taquessa Drake
James Williams and Lisa Lynch
Piper
Jessie
I went to the opening of a new vintage collection called Strange Fruit Vintage, ran by Shalishah Petey Franklin, here in Memphis last night. It was a great event with an AMAZING Dj!!!
As you see I went scoping for great street style (which Memphis doesn't have much of so I HAD to catch the people above when and while I could lol). I couldn't stay for long but the last two pictures are outfits I liked the most(for ladies).

I still haven't officially meet Petey yet, but I know that she has a creative mind and loves to support the arts (she's not from Memphis :P ). But nuff ragging on Memphis, check out Strange Fruit blog @

iamstrangefruit.blogspot.com

0 comments: