BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Polyvore.com

will you be my white flag ?
will you be my white flag ? by J.e.s.s.i.c.a.[coffee&&cream♥] featuring Moschino bags



the boss's wife...
the boss's wife... by sassolina featuring Gucci sunglasses


Effy Stonem
Effy Stonem by Anouch10 featuring Belstaff boots


You are my bad romence
You are my bad romence by Amabilly (Fashionable Beans) featuring Corso Como shoes


Dancing for Pleasure
Dancing for Pleasure by Is-Not-A-Human-Being featuring Gucci shoes

So I gave in and created a Polyvore account. Its hard to find GOOD set ups. A lot of people are WAY too trendy! or they add something unnecessary to the piece. I'll start posting Polyvore looks that I like every week or so.

2 comments:

Robyn Latice said...

i LOVE these..LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

CELEST!NE :) said...

EFFY !!!! FROM SKINS !!!! I JUST GOT DONE WATCHING THE SHOW!!!! AMAZING!!!!!
^_^