BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Urban Studies...

The new Ciara video...
SSsoo I like her really urban/brooklyn/B-girl (black and gold) outfit in this video. The bathing suit and coat was WAY too Beyonce and plain silly. It was simple and not overly vulgar or sex driven. I mean the song is enough.

I realized I don't talk about "urban" fashion much. I guess because I don't really dress like that often, but lots of things are really cute.
People seem to look down on "urban" fashion. Dressing urban/"hiphop" seems to ring low class. However, the black community in which this style formed from accessibility, innovation, and music has always been able to dress this style up or down.
The song is just fun to me.


1 comments:

Mr.Gant said...

ha agreed about the bathing suit