BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

I haven't been inspired to dress cool, or fun. I need money. My life is real: broke, got bills, family needs money, and I'm saving to go to a better art school.

My darling friend Jasmine got me a job with a campaigning program for the new Senator of Arkansas. 10$ p/hr...yeah great right. We get paid @ the end of the day.

weeeelllll not SO fast! the job is 1st come 1st. Arkansas is HOT if you don't know and we're outside @ 10:30am, 80 degrees already...
The job is outside ALL DAY!!! 90+ degrees by then...and we leave by 7pm...sigh.
i make $190 in 3 days. I'm happy. However I'm forking over money already to bills... T_T
Anyways i have enough to put away in my "GET THE HELL OUT THE SOUTH!" savings. and to replace my FAVORITE flats that I've had for 3years lol.

payless: 10$



So this week I'm living with Jasmine til her lease is up. I went to work with her when I get a call. It's Antionio Jordon for Little Rock Fashion Week!!!
I GOT THE INTERNSHIP!!!
I started today. AHHH!!! Things are looking up for me .^_^.
Outfit:


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for getting the internship! I hope it all goes well for you x