BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Men's Fashion Interview: Brandon

I've decided to start interviewing highly fashionable people for the blog. I started with my two male friend Brandon and Tyler. Both go to my college. Both are artist. But both have completely different styles. I love people, so what they had to say about they style and fashion choices was very interesting to me. So first is Brandon Tolson, a graphic designer, artist, and musician in ARTISTIK APPROACH.



Skeletronix: What got you into fashion?
Brandon

hmmm…

Well, I believe fashion is a representation of oneself. I have always believe in philosophy of "less is more".

Classic items are timeless


Sk3x: I can dig that def!

Alright, well has fashion "helped" you in anyway?

Brandon

hmmm...

that's an interesting question.

I think the way i dress accentuates me.

it enables me to be seen, if that makes sense

that is based on the philosophy of "the man makes the clothes"


SK3X: What kind of fashion DONT you like?

And/or items?

Brandon

hmmm...

I don't like matchy matchy styles like...

I got the red shirt, to go w/ my red shoes, hat, sock, belt, draws, etc. TOO MUCH!

another thing...

excessive saggin needs to DIE

a slight sag, maybe,

But being able to see your underwear w/o trying is too much

its just sloppy, it says a lot about a person

STOP WEARING DU-RAGS OUTSIDE THE HOUSE FELLAS!

ummm....

um sure there's a few more but those are the most readily available on my mind


SK3X:

i agree. we on the same page anyways! lol

Alrite, who are your style icons?

and wat (if) have you picked up from them style-wise?

Brandon

of course Andre 3K

and his willingness to take risk w/ fashion

he has a confidence and it can be seen though his clothes

ummm....

lupe fiasco; simple, clean, hip, urban and he always has a dope jacket ;)

SK3X: ok and finally what would like to say to Men about style/fashion. Your DO's DONT's, Try, whatever you want to say as Brandon

Brandon

The way I dress makes you see ME, not my jacket, shoes, or shirt. (Even though you might notice them.)

Fashion isn't difficult...You make the clothes.

If you're not enough w/ them, you'll never be enough w/o them. Being comfortable on your own skin make fashion easier...



Check out Brandon's group, Artistik Approach @:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=707665993&ref=search#!/pages/ARTISTIK-APPROACH/392642477929

0 comments: