BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Wet Dreams

It just makes me want to peel her out and eat her up! I'm talking about Latex fetish fashions. Many would argue that latex fashion is just if you’re a dominatrix, sick for fetishes, or a whore. I say, "Your right", but what's stopping you from enjoying a little slick playtime of your own?


Latex is for a little new bedroom spice, club attire, or even like alternative model Raquel Reed wears it, as interesting photography fashion. The two best benefits to me about latex is the PETA friendly all natural material, and the latex Vivienne Westwood shoe collection! The best advice I have is know how to maintain latex fashion, and just TRY it!!!


check out: http://www.hmslatex.com/index.php?page=home for high latex fashions

0 comments: